|Latest Version:||2.4.2 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
✔️ Connect to a WiFi with WPS and passphrase
✔️ Increase your safety
✔️ View stored WiFi passwords (requires origin )
✔️ Locate the open interfaces of a device on the system
By assessing distant networks, you Will Have the Ability to:
✔️ See all of the info which are available around the WiFi networks about you, such as SSID, BSSID, Channel amount, Channel bandwidth, Exactly the modem maker, Encryption, Security, Distance, etc..
✔️ Locate a less crowded station to boost the signal quality of your router.
Can I want to root my own device?
To join with WPS: You don’t require root access on Android 5 (Lollipop) and high versions, but you still will need root access on Android 4.4 and earlier.
To see WiFi passwords: You require root access on most of Android variants.
To find the serial number of an entry point: You require root access on most of Android variants.
To assess WPS lockYou require root access on most of Android variants.
* Link using WPS does not operate on most routers. The main reason isn’t WiFi Warden, it is the router! In such circumstances, please use the passphrase to link into the Wi-Fi.
* To associate with WPS, the AP needs to have empowered WPS. Access points which have empowered WPS are indicated with the term”WPS” in crimson.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is imperative to grant place permission to show Wi-Fi programs around you.
More details at: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Please do not ask me to include more WPS PINs. If I locate a brand new WPS PIN, I’ll set it in the future variants. In case your router PIN isn’t available in the program, just search for it in your product label.
* To find the channel bandwidth, then you require Android 6 (Marshmallow) or greater version.
* It is far better to use root way of testing null PIN.
This amount is approximate.
* In-app buys are just for removing advertisements. The program doesn’t promote anything. All features are offered at no charge.
* Link using WPS PIN without root access doesn’t operate on several LG and Huawei apparatus. It is an issue associated with LG and Huawei applications, not the WiFi Warden.
* Many Samsung devices can use encryption and don’t demonstrate the actual passwords. If you would like to understand how to decrypt them, then please search for the information online or contact me personally.
* A number of those tools of the application (Notably WPS Link ) have been designed for analyzing and Educational functions. The developer of the app won’t accept any responsibility.
* Prior to making comments, please be certain that you understand the way the app works.
What's new in this version:
- Updated OUI database
- Better UX/UI
- Fixed minor issues
Added the ability to sort networks based on its vendor * Added search feature in Password Recovery section * Added the ability to copy more information from WiFi networks
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15