|Latest Version:||3.5.4 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
uTorrent is a client with which you can download movies, games, programs and other files via torrent. Utorrent is an easy, powerful and very small client of the BitTorent file transfer protocol, which today is used by more than 132 million users, what makes it, without a doubt, the most popular torrent client. Application supports almost all platforms and devices. Which is comfortable to connect all your devices for downloading torrents in one client.
The developer of the Torrent software is the BitTorrent team. Actively developing its client as a standalone application with a personal network management server. It offers to all, without exception, private and commercial persons,to download the program uTorrent Stable and build Pro for free, or any other, for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS (iPhone / iPad).
Why uTorrent became the most popular torrent client?
The main reasons for the popularity of uTorrent are the free status of the program and ease of use. The client does not require special knowledge from users to work with it, it works quickly and does not overload the system.
UTorrent has unique features:
– The scheduler of downloads will help you to set the schedule of downloads at a convenient time for you (for example, at night, when nobody uses the Internet to prevent anyone from interfering with the Internet);
– Automatically shutdown computer after completing all downloads to help save energy;
– A subscription to rss-channels of torrent trackers will keep you informed about the appearance of new hands without having to visit sites;
– Remote client management through a web interface allows you to include torrents for downloading on your home computer while you are at work.
– There are no speed limits – users do not need to distribute files from their computer in order to gain access to unlimited downloading of torrents.
In the uTorrent program, you can adjust the speed of downloading files, download any number of files at the same time and share with the users of the program (if desired) their information. It is possible to plan the tasks you set, both for downloading and for giving information. Extensive settings of the application will help to correct it for your own Internet.
How to download via uTorrent:
– First you need to download the torrent program on our website and install it.
– Further, if you want to download, for example, a game via uTorrent, you will need a torrent file with this game. Download it from any torrent tracker and launch by double clicking on it with the left mouse button.
– A dialog box opens and you will be prompted to select a folder to save the downloaded files. Select the location and click “OK” – the download will start.
What's new in this version:
- Speculative fix for resume data not being saved at shutdown
- Avoid a crash when Android client connecting via Remote after canceling a connection request
- Use more generic wording in Device Pairing dialog. Adjust dialog dimensions for better text fit
- Remove special treatment of toolbar RSS Add Feed icon
- Remove some legacy string formatting code
- Remove onboarding from addtorrent button. Now available in the help menu
- Fix potential crash when checking associations
- Add GDPR consent dialog
- Migrate new settings to Privacy preferences page, and add forget me button
- Do not break file path when calculating open-to directory path
- Permit admin-privileged remote devices to request configremote action
Change log not available for this version
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15