TERA: The Next
|Latest Version:||42.06.004 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Tera: The Next is multi user online game MMORPG that combines the basic quality of the RPG genre and modern combat system “non target”. It is capable to impress you with an unusually interesting history, qualitative duels, various heroes, colorful locations, smart monsters and massive sieges of fortresses. Thanks to new technologies, the game attracted the attention of millions of gamers around the world. To evaluate all the charms, you need to download the client, select the race, and then the character.
The game provides a huge selection of characters. The main ones are: warrior, killer, knight, priest, wizard, berserk, archer, reaper, dectroyer and others. Thanks to an ideal balance, you can succeed with any character. Before making the final choice, think carefully about what you want from the game – drive and crazy impressions or measured thoughtful battles away from the battlefield.
It all starts with simple tasks that allow the player to get used to the world and quickly raise the levels. After reaching the 20th level, everyone will be able to assemble the team and descend into the dungeon (more than 30 kinds are available). Inside you will be met by elite monsters and get the opportunity to obtain valuable equipment. At the 30th level, it will be possible to evaluate the intense battles. This can be done in special arenas, outside of cities and during the Guild Wars.
Thanks to the non-target combat system, you will have to concentrate on the game as much as possible. Prepare to aim, since even the most powerful spell can miss, if the enemy disappears from your field of vision. In addition to all mentioned above, interesting events will be available to you. You can arrange a real wedding and open access to joint missions or buy a small piece of land, build a house and equip it based on fashion trends.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU
RAM: 4 GB of RAM
Graphics Card: nVidia GTS250 1GB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Disk space: 40 GB
What's new in this version:
TERA’s Happily Evil After Update Page
- To prepare for TERA’s coming update, you should drop by the “Happily Evil After” update page for a look at what’s coming for you, including very useful Dakuryon pets, the return of the Shadow Sanguinary dungeon, and more!
Every Ninja Weapon Skin Returns to PC!
- Ninja weapon skins make their triumphant return to the TERA Store—and are now available for every class in the game, including the brawler, valkyrie, gunner, and, naturally, the ninja! Bloodshadow Weapon Skin smart boxes contain a permanent ninja-themed weapon skin for 1,295 EMP, or you could try your luck with a True Ultimate Power Weapon Box for only 195 EMP. The True Ultimate Power Weapon Box is guaranteed to contain 400 Metamorphic Emblems, and may also contain a rare Nightfall weapon skin (via smart box), a ninja-themed accessory, dyad niveot structures, Golden or Silver Talents, Superior Noctenium Elixirs, Health Potions, Crafter's Cures, or additional Metamorphic Emblems. Remember, for both of these items: Smart boxes automatically generate the corresponding equipment for your character when you open them. Also returning to the store are the following boxes, all updated to offer something for every character class! Bloodshadow Ninja Costume Box—a smart box containing a bloodshadow ninja costume. Ultimate Power Accessory Box—containing one random ninja-themed accessory. True Ultimate Elin Elite Box—a loot box guaranteed to contain 300 Metamorphic Emblems, and possibly also an elin elite ninja-themed costume or other ninja-themed accessories, dyad niveot structures, golden talents, more emblems, or other consumables.
FAQ for the TERA PC Server Merge
- TERA’s server merge is fast approaching, and because this isn’t our first rodeo, we know you’ll want to know what’s happening to your characters, guilds, inventory, and more. This list should answer most server merge questions, but as always, if you have an issue that’s not addressed here—and please: read the entire list first—you can always contact En Masse Customer Support. We will also take questions about the server merge on our Friday, September 7 Twitch stream.
Sep. 23rd 2018 - 3 GB
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15