Pulsar Music Player
|Latest Version:||1.8.8 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Pulsar Music Player has been among the very best music players around Android. It’s an offline music player without commercials. Its stunning user interface matches each and every detail of their fabric design guidelines.
Pulsar comprises almost every essential feature to meet all your musical requirements such as: gapless playback, lyrics display, crossfade, play rate modification, label editing, last.fm scrobbling, Chromecast, voice control, Android Auto, equalizer, audio visualizer, sound equilibrium, ReplayGain, sleep timer, etc..
Pulsar is your greatest audio player on Android, with countless downloads.
• Gorgeous user interface and cartoon with substance layout.
• Handle and play music by artist, album, folder, and genre.
• Smart playlists with most playedrecently playedand recently added tracks.
• Automatic sync lost album/artist images.
• Quick search across records, artists, and tunes.
• Resizable home display widget.
• Gapless playback service.
• Play rate adjustment.
• Built-in metadata label editor (mp3 and much more ).
• Display lyrics (embedded along with lrc document ).
• Chromecast (Google Twist ) support.
• Google voice controls assistance.
• Android Automobile assistance.
• Disable automobile auto play Bluetooth.
• Sound equilibrium adjustment.
• Various vibrant themes.
• Free of ads.
Pulsar supports conventional music file types such as mp3, aac, flac, ogg, wav and etc..
If you can’t locate your songs in Pulsar, then please click on the”rescan library” menu item from the activity bar to rescan your apparatus.
What's new in this version:
- New option to auto play music when Bluetooth is connected.
- Sort songs and remove duplicate songs from playlist.
- New select all button in selection mode.
- Be able to share multiple songs at once.
- Improved image loading mechanism.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Oct. 24th 2018 - Varies with device
Oct. 25th 2018 - Varies with device
Oct. 29th 2018 - 88 MB
Oct. 19th 2018 - 6.6 MB
Oct. 29th 2018 - 7.5 MB
Oct. 22nd 2018 - 37 MB
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15