Niagara Launcher – fresh and clean (Unreleased)
|Latest Version:||Varies with device LATEST|
|Requirements:||Android (Varies with device)|
Niagara Launcher is a brand new homescreen which has a clean and glossy ui. As a result of the distinctive layout you may open programs more quickly and utilize your mobile phone with only 1 hand.
• Niagara program drawer
• All of your programs in a neatly organized list that’s sorted alphabetically and by use. You do not even need to swipe open it!
• Read incoming messages directly on your homescreen. Watch the entire telling by swiping . What’s more, unwanted messages such as advertising or persistent alarms are becoming blocked.
• Preinstalled programs (frequently bloatware) are bothersome. Simply conceal them, and that means you’ve got a clean and nice homescreen.
• This is merely the beginning. Folders, widgets and shortcuts will be avaible from the long run.
What's new in this version:
- apps named in Greek / Cyrillic will be placed into corresponding Latin character sections
- when you favorize less than 8 apps, more most used apps will besuggested and vice versa
- long pressing the Google button opens the Assistant
- some design refinements
- new “move favorites” menu
Oct. 25th 2018 - 77 MB
Oct. 25th 2018 - 15 MB
Oct. 24th 2018 - 6.0 MB
Oct. 16th 2018 - 27 MB
Oct. 28th 2018 - 71 MB
Oct. 25th 2018 - 16 MB
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15