|Latest Version:||126.96.36.199 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
MEmu Play is a comparatively new Android emulator which focus is mostly on the gaming experience. This option is a perfect opportunity for players with slightly less powerful devices who want to enjoy state-of-the-art Android games on bigger screens and with unlimited battery. MEmu allows installing apps from outside Google Play Store simply with drag & drop option.
By default, MEmu starts with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, however, it also has built-in Android 7.1 and Android 4.4.4 KitKat environments. The installation process is as effortless as making tea. MEmu is translated in over 20 languages, so it is unbelievably easy to start. The app runs mostly on all Windows devices from PCs to 2-in-1 laptops and tablets.
It is one of the greatest features available in MEmu. Multi-MEmu is a Multiple Instance Manager that can create several instances (emulations) which will run simultaneously on your PC. While creating each instance you can choose the Android version it will run on. With this option, you can play several games and run a number of other apps such as messengers. Every instance you create can be saved for later use.
Anything you may want to enhance your gaming experience
MEmu welcomes you with a clear and dainty interface. The interaction with the program is smooth and sharp. If you feel doubtful on how the mobile app designed for sensor devices will work on your PC, don’t worry about that as MEmu presents broad keyboard mapping settings to optimize and enhance your experience. Tweaking the keyboard mapping is very simple: just click the field on your screen with the mouse and choose the key you want to use for this action. MEmu even has special mapping settings for games like MOBA or FPS. In general, MEmu has quite wide customization options including resolution, memory, CPU and root mode settings.
Small bonuses — big advantages
In addition to a huge toolbox, MEmu comes with some extremely handy utilities to take the full advantage of the games you’re playing. Take screenshots to share it with your friends, record video of high quality or even use macros to skip monotonous tasks. As a bonus MEmu also has GPS location simulator which is required for some games.
What's new in this version:
- Add support to custom Macro in key-mapping HOW-TO
- Add support to drag&drop to copy file from Windows to Android
- Improve the user experience of operation synchronizer
- Improve the user experience of shared folder
- Fix the issue of mouse wheel malfunction when display FPS
- Fix the issue of some keys in keypad malfunction when key-mapping
- Fix some tiny bugs
- It might take a little bit longer for the first time boot-up - Override install doesn’t support downgrade to MEmu 5.3 or earlier revision
- Add layout self-adaption for 2K and 4K screen - Add floating bar for operation and screen recorder - Add support to reboot emulator in operation recorder - Improve the quality of audio play - Fix some tiny bugs
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15