LAME MP3 Encoder
|Latest Version:||3.99.5 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP x64 / Vista x64 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 10 x64|
LAME MP3 Encoder 64 bit is a opensource sound encoder for both Windows PC. The encoder isn’t just a graphical application which it is possible to doubleclick, however a commandline tool, usable in the Root application (which resides at the Utilities folder in the Applications folder) or other graphic software.
A lot of improvements in quality in speed over ISO benchmark program. Watch history.
-CBR (constant bitrate) and two kinds of variable bitrate, VBR and ABR.
-Free-format encoding and decoding.
-GPSYCHO: a GPL’d psycho acoustic and noise shaping model.
-Powerful and simple to use presets.
-Quality a lot better compared to the rest of the encoders for the most part bit rates.
-Fast! Encodes faster than real time on a PII 266 at highest quality mode.
-MP3x: a GTK/X-Window MP3 frame analyzer for both .mp3 and unencoded audio recordings.
What's new in this version:
- Fix compilation on alpha using proper ifdef guards (autotools)
- Small correction of the documentation
- Workaround for cygwin build problem (mingw-w64 compilation error)
- Fix for a problem when LAME is compiled with fast floating point math. It could result in bitrate bloat with silent input data.
- Bug fix for artifacts at the beginning of decoded file
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15