Freemake Audio Converter
|Latest Version:||220.127.116.11 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Freemake Audio Converter can be a ad-supported sound conversion utility made by Ellora Assets Corporation. The app can be employed to convert different sound formats, combine sound files, and also extract audio from video files. Freemake Audio Converter 1.0.0 will not encourage cd-burning . Since 20-16, this app has gotten to a userbase of more than 63 million people.
It can convert music into MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, along with OGG, also certainly will organize files for playback on several different mobile media players, including as for instance Zune, Coby, SanDisc, Sansa, iRiver, walk man , Archos, along with GoGear. It can convert sound recordings right into M4A along with M4R files for I pad , i-phone , along with I pod and mechanically adds converted files into the i-tunes library.
Freemake Audio Converter comes with a batch audio conversion style to automatically convert multiple sound recordings simultaneously. The app may also combine multiple sound tracks to one document. The application incorporates several readymade presets for every supported output format and also the capacity to produce a custom preset with all the modification of bit-rate , sound stations , along with sample speed .
The app is effective at extracting the sound soundtrack from other video formats, including as for instance DVD, MP4, AVI, MPEG, H.2 64 , MKV, flash , MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, and also FLV.
The consumer interface of Freemake Audio Converter relies on Windows Presentation Foundation tech.
What's new in this version:
Upload Music to iPhone
- Upload free music to iPhone, iPad, or iPod. If you want, Freemake software will automatically add the M4A and MP3 files to your iTunes library.
Convert Lossless Audio
- Change files to lossless audio formats and codecs. Encode tracks into MP2, AAC, OGG, APE, WMA, Apple lossless to FLAC. No sound quality drop!
Convert Tracks in Batch
- Encode multiple tracks to the same format, e.g. WMA to MP3 or FLAC to MP3 in batch. You can set up the music utility to save files into one file or separately.
Join Audio Files
- Merge several songs into one for an endless playback. Combine files of the same or different formats: MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG, FLAC, etc.
Upload music to Google Drive & Dropbox
- Select Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. as the default location for resulted files. The program will transfer all output tracks to the cloud.
Edit Bitrate, Channels, Sample Rate
- Adjust the settings to achieve professional results. Specify codec, channels, bitrate, and sample rate. Choose 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for home theatres.
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15