|Latest Version:||1.4 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Foobar2000 is also freeware along with also an higher level powerful audio player for the Windowsoperatingsystems, using fantastic mixture of basic characteristics which have full Unicode support, ReplayGain service and native support for all popular sound formats, and advanced level services which are going to be popular with more seasoned users along with music professionals that are needing bit more than merely straightforward audio play back. By being present available on industry from the December of 2002, this fantastic music app which has been created by Peter Pawlowski (former employee of Nullsoft, founders of global famous sound player Winamp) were able to steadily grow through the last few years and embrace features and tools which may create any audio enthusiast joyful.
What’s more interesting can be the interface which Foobar2000 uses. While any other music player available has chosen to decide on the path of using Winamp, this program uses very conventional and dimmed Windows program interface, however by doing this allowed its users to manually manage their music and play lists in rather intriguing way. By embracing play-lists, meta data, pay, and 4 tabs on song lists (Present Playlist, in coming, Lately Additional, Lately Player), users receive very instinctive method of getting their music series. Additionally, this process allowed users to redirect their participant to how big is these pick, never appearing usability and consistency. Custom 3RDPARTY skins have obtained Foobar2000’s port, also caused it to be more reachable and crazy, with templates which were crafted for authentic music fans and owners of high digital genres. Down Load Foobar2000 offline installer for PC out of FileHorse now.
-Easy and tidy port.
-Complete unicode support.
-Easily configurable interface design.
-Advanced level tagging capacities.
-Support for ripping Audio CDs and trans-coding all supported sound formats utilizing the Converter —component.
-Flexible keyboard short cuts.
-Open component architecture allowing thirdparty programmers to extend functionality of the player.
What's new in this version:
- Added preferences page to adjust priority order of installed decoders - Greatly improved DSP manager dialog
Default User Interface improvements:
- New toolbar items for switching output modes, ReplayGain modes and DSP presets - Improved status bar: added optional display of selected track count - Reworked Preferences pages; improved options for minimize & close behaviors
- Keeping incomplete/problematic output files is now optional; they're deleted by default - New and improved overwrite prompt dialog - FDK AAC is now among the default presets
ReplayGain scanner improvements:
- Greatly improved “Apply Gain to File Content” feature, with multi threading and more supported formats - Added command to manually manipulate Opus header gain field for both .opus and Matroska - New Preferences pages - Playlist & Media Library search use a new text-matching algorithm similar to Unicode Asymmetric Search - Cosmetic tweaks; prettier buttons attached to editboxes in various dialogs - Cleaned up Opus header gain manipulation, reported value no longer offseted by 5 dB, made header gain respected when embedded in Matroska container - Amended Matroska tagging, certain rare files that would fail to update before are now taggable - Matroska support improvements, improved seeking performance on files without seektables - Made possible to choose between alternate audio streams in MP4 and Matroska files - Implemented WebM internet stream playback - Compiled using dynamic VC runtime, raising the limit of how many component DLLs can be loaded - Made Album List remember expanded nodes - Raised track count limit for cue sheets from 99 to 999 - Integration with Windows 10 Universal Volume Control - Playback controls in taskbar on Windows 7 and newer - Configuration saving now uses transacted NTFS if available - Changed the way playlists and media library data are stored to minimize the amount of rewriting on each app shutdown
Merged networking features from foobar2000 mobile:
- FTP/FTPES/FTPS reader - Refreshed HTTP/HTTPS reader; added the ability to read remote folder listings - Improved handling of various file formats over HTTP, AIFF and Musepack in particular - More robust M3U/M3U8/PLS playlist handling; shows a warning when trying to save a M3U/PLS file that may not be readable correctly due to international characters - New file format icons - Improved media library search performance - Made various playlist and search result sorting operations use multiple CPU cores - All communication with foobar2000 website (troubleshooter, crash reporting, update checks) is now encrypted - Refreshed File Operations preset management, now stored in a plain text files instead and possible to import/export/edit - Work around for DirectSound audio stutters with Windows 10 1803 (beta 19) - Fix implemented for splitter lock bug - Workaround implemented for HTTPS issues on Windows XP
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15