|Latest Version:||3.0.1 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP x64 / Vista x64 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 10 x64|
Falkon is just a KDE internet browser with QtWebEngine manufacturing engine, previously called QupZilla. It plans to become a light weight internet browser accessible all significant platforms. This endeavor was originally started just for educational functions. However in the beginning, Falkon has become a feature browser.
Falkon includes all normal functions you expect from the internet browser. It features history (both in side bar ) as well as also tabs. Above it has automagically allowed blocking advertisements with a integral ad block plugin.
The very earliest variant of QupZilla was published in December 2010 and it had been written in Python using PyQt4 bindings. After a couple of versions, QupZilla was completely trashed in C++ with the Qt frame work.
QtWebKit is currently deprecated and fresh variants are all using QtWebEngine.
Since version 3.0, QupZilla is now not developed and fresh variant are published together with Falkon name being a KDE job.
What's new in this version:
- Falkon is using native widgets style on major Linux Desktop Environments. It is also using icons from the active desktop icon theme. If you find native themes too boring or have some problems with it, you can always switch to other themes.
- Falkon unifies bookmarks, history and rss reader in one well-arranged window. No more multiple windows, Falkon uses just one! With the integrated rss reader, you can stay up to date with your favourite sites. Falkon can also import bookmarks from other browsers.
- Are you bored of websites full of advertisements? Are they eating your bandwidth and time? The only thing you need with Falkon is to update EasyList or maybe add your own rules and start browsing ad free. Falkon Browser Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is full offline setup installer of Falkon Browser.
- This popular extension is finally available for Falkon users! You can now access your favourite pages as fast as you want on one page opened in new tab. Needless to say that it fully supports drag&drop and page thumbnail loading.
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15