EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader
|Latest Version:||Varies with device LATEST|
|Requirements:||Android (Varies with device)|
EBookDroid Offers flexible ribbon mapping for PDF files:
• When an outside font is located in precisely the exact same folder with file, this font will be implemented.
• Additionally, user may specify a list of programs (/sdcard/fonts by default) where topical fonts are available.
• When an outside font in a PDF document has the identical family name among the font located in those directories, the font that is found is going to be implemented.
• Otherwise, the proper NimbusL font is used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following additional tools:
• Text selection and outside dictionary assistance.
• Text highlighting
• Text notes and webpage laptops.
Collaboration with digital book websites and accessibility to internet ebook catalogs is permitted by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution Method ) protocol. This is why the program is currently requiring permissions for access.
EBookDroid permits you to personalize how that you browse on a per book basis: every document’s design can be tailored to provide you the best reading experience and settings will be recalled next time you will start it.
Whatever your document, make it a two-faced xerox, a publication with broad asymmetric margins or a multi-column post, EBookDroid supplies you with attributes to divide pages, mechanically or manually harvest margins and immediately zoom into a column content. Please consult with the Wiki part of the programmers’ site for additional directions about the best way best to use such attributes (do not forget to browse the FAQ).
In the event you encounter any issues, please report them at the Topics section on the programmer’s site, in the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you’re experiencing problems with a particular document, do not forget to join it to a query to the programmers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to deal with different file types. Regrettably, Android’s and a number of other file managers may not encourage all MIME types. While this occurs, you won’t have the ability to open stated files directly from the file manager. Some file managers permit you to add new MIME types and connect them with the corresponding file extensions. Consult with a file manager guide to receive additional directions about how to accomplish this. Each of MIME types supported by EBookDroid are located at the Wiki part of the programmer’s website.
What's new in this version:
- Fix processing of non-UTF file names in archives
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15