Driver Booster Free
|Latest Version:||220.127.116.116 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
You should know that your system has a large amount of installed drivers for a variety of PC components and external devices. This is especially noticeable when reinstalling the system or if any of the drivers are damaged. And it is not a secret fact that the drivers are constantly updated by the developers. It is not comfortable to monitor the release of such updates in the “manual” mode and it is extremely difficult. But there are many programs designed specifically for these purposes.
One of them is Driver Booster. This is a free program to automatically find new drivers for devices and update additional components. By using this tool, you can achieve the highest possible performance from the hardware environment of your computer.
Driver Booster: what is this program for?
Just saying that this application is an automatic tool for searching and updating drivers, it means nothing to say. This software package has many interesting features. What is so interesting in the Driver Booster application? In the responses of experts you can find information that the Driver Booster compares favorably with a similar package Driver Pack Solution due to its smaller size. This was achieved due to the fact that the program does not have its own database of drivers, which according to various estimates can reach several gigabytes, especially if we take into account all the devices released today. Only the Internet connection will be used to search and update the drivers.
It is very easy to work with the utility. The user only needs to install it on his computer and run the program. After the start, Driver Booster begins the scanning of the system to determine the installed drivers and searches the sites of device manufacturers to detect new versions. Then it will display the list of found drivers of more recent publications and indicate the degree of criticality in the event of refusal to update the Windows drivers. At your discretion, you can download and install new driver versions for each device separately or automatically update all the drivers found by the program.
In addition to installing new device drivers, Driver Booster will prompt you to update some of the components for the Windows OS, such as Adobe Flash player and Shockewave, the Java Runtime Environment, the .NET Framework, and more. Also, Driver Booster has a built-in tool for generating a report of all installed drivers and found updates for them. You can save the report to a local disk in a text file.
What's new in this version:
- Larger database: Update 2,500,000+ device drivers for smoother and more stable PC performance
- Game Boost: Boost game performance by stopping processes you don’t need while gaming with just 1-click - Game Ready Driver: Update game-related drivers that can fix bugs, bring new features and improve game experience
- Expanded driver database, including new NVIDIA graphic drivers to support NVIDIA TITAN V and new AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition to improve gaming experience - More timely driver updates, esp. the critical ones - Newly supported scanning under Proxy - Optimized the update completion interface for better understanding - Added White skin - Fixed known bugs
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15