Comodo Cloud Scanner
|Latest Version:||2.0.162151.21 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
Comodo Cloud Scanner (CCS) is also a simple and effective system scan tool for both PCthat immediately and accurately describes malwareviruses, questionable procedures and other troubles with your PC.
Together with Comodo Cloud Scanner, all virus scanning, analysis and processing of all these files onto your own pc is carried out by applications installed on our remote servers as opposed to by computer software installed in your own PC. You don’t need to attend to download signature updates to learn if your machine is infected with zerohour risks. Employing cloud technology this manner creates scan results far more accurate while you’re effortlessly assessing your system contrary to the most latest version of Comodo’s database. In addition, it requires the task load off your own computer therefore there’s not as much affect system performance and resources when conducting a scan.
Malware / Indices File Scanner
Comodo Cloud Scanner delivers a very fast method of discovering if a computer has viruses, root kits, spyware, viruses, ad ware, non-trusted procedures or questionable drivers and solutions. Besides having a locally installed white list of reputable executables, CCS additionally utilizes a real time document search support to discover questionable and malware (untrusted) files) The scanner can be great at detecting any hidden procedures which are running in your own desktop — procedures that might have been initiated by malicious applications.
At any time you play task such as removing or installing a program or changing a file onto your own computer system, Windows creates an entry from the Windows Registry to represent this shift. As time passes, these entrances become cluttered and cluttered and slow down your PC. That is only because, since the measurement of this registry develops, it requires more and more for Windows to sift through it to track down and upgrade the entries to get just about any new tasks you’re doing. Simply speaking, one’s body gets slow and lethargic. Cloud Scanner identifies Windows Registry issues by conducting a comprehensive scan to get some corrupt or unnecessary keys. After cleaning the registry, then Windows should have the ability to obtain the information it needs out of the registry a great deal quicker – meaning that your computer will soon find a direct performance and equilibrium boost.
Through the years your disc drives become littered using temporary files, logs, of course archives, artificial icons and replicate documents. These junk files use up valuable hard disk drive space and might have a destructive influence on the operation of one’s PC. These consist of temporary files produced by Windowsfiles kept from the Recycle bin, Windows log files, and temporary filesand temporary files made by Office Suite and more besides. CCS will display your own body and identify all of the files you might happily live without.
Windows along with other favorite applications keep a listing of one’s recent activities from the kind of temp files, historiesand cache files, cookies and usage recordings. This data reflects a possible security hazard as it may possibly be obtained by hackers or others who use your own PC. As an instance, anyone using the info might know just everything you’re taking care of, which sites you have seen and also will read the complete transcript of your instant messenger chats. CCS will help to safeguard you from identity theft by identifying all of traces of all personal data which will be lurking in Internet browsers, including IM customers and a number of different software.
What's new in this version:
- Files verification before submitted via CIMA. The files already submitted have quicker verdicts.
- Files Checking FLS vs. CIMA. Either behind a proxy or in case of connection problems with one of our servers, now you can be sure that the other one will give you diagnostics.
- CCS not detecting modified files with hex editor
- Issue detecting files when working via proxy
- Problem with CIMA analysis (files already submitted to COMODO servers)
- Cloud scanning. Using our latest cloud technology to scan your computer with Comodo online services and tools. Cloud Scanner makes a real-time connection to Comodo's online database and it detects the very latest malware.
- Hidden processes detection. Our tool detects processes that are hidden and could be dangerous to your system.
- Fastest scanning engine. We use one of the fastest scanning engine, 30% faster than the previous one.
- Detect junk files. Over time your disk becomes occupied by temporary internet files, unused icons and duplicate files. They can have a negative impact on the performance of your computer. They can be called junk files and are detected by Cloud Scanner.
- Deeper scan in special folders (Windows and Program Files) for malware, from Malware & Suspicious section.
- Custom Scan. Just by right clicking on your directories or process files, Windows Shell starts scanning for malware and suspicious files.
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15