|Latest Version:||1.3.1 LATEST|
|Requirements:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Old Versions:||1.3 /|
Clementine is Today’s MusicPlayer and library organizer
Clementine is a multi platform MusicPlayer. It’s motivated by Amarok 1.4, emphasizing a speedy and easy-to-use interface for hunting and playing with your own music.
– Hunt and play with the community audio library.
– Hunt and play with songs you’ve uploaded into Box, drop-box , Google-Drive , and One Drive
– Produce wise play lists and lively play lists.
– Tabbed Play-lists, export and import M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
– CUE sheet service.
– Play sound CDs.
– Visualisations out of projectM.
– Lyrics and celebrity biographies and photos.
– Fetch missing labels out of MusicBrainz.
– Discover and get Podcasts.
– Down load lost record cover art from Last.fm along with Amazon.
– Crossplatform – functions on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
– Indigenous background notifications on Steam (libnotify) along with Mac Osx (Growl).
– Remote controller with an Android apparatus , a Wii Remote, MPRIS or even the Commandline.
– -Duplicate music to a I pod, i-phone, MTP or MassStorage USB player.
– Queue supervisor.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes a bug where ratings are deleted when upgrading from older versions.
This release is compatible with the Clementine Remote application for Android which lets you control Clementine remotely from an Android device.
This release also adds support for accessing your music in Vk.com and Seafile.See the full changelog for more information.
- Google Chrome 1
- Mozilla Firefox 2
- Avast! Free Antivirus 3
- Adobe Flash Player 4
- 7-Zip 5
- CCleaner 6
- BS.Player Free 7
- Avira Free Antivirus 8
- 360 Total Security 9
- AIMP 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 11
- Android Studio 12
- AVG AntiVirus Free 13
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser 14
- AMD OverDrive 15